The development of Osdag is currently funded by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Govt. of India, through the FOSSEE project under the National Mission on Education (NME) through ICT.
We gratefully acknowledge the assistance and guidance received from the Institute for Steel Development and Growth (INSDAG), Kolkata. The Osdag team also thanks steel designers, consultants, fabricators, manufacturers, academics, and students whose inputs have been a great support for Osdag development.
A team of expert reviewers have been reviewing the design and detailing processes implemented into each and every Osdag module. The review process relies heavily on the expertise of our review panel both in the theoretical and practical aspects of steel design, detailing and construction best practices. This entirely voluntary expert review process for Osdag’s algorithms involves going through minute details of our design and detailing checks and interpreting reference documents from India, UK and US. Osdag would have been much poorer without this entirely voluntary help from our expert reviewers:
- SR Satish Kumar, IIT Madras, Chennai
- Manas M Ghosh, INSDAG, Kolkata
- Meera Raghunandan, IIT Bombay, Mumbai
- Yogesh D Pisal, L&T Hydrocarbon Engineering, Vadodara
- Somnath Mukherjee, MN Dastur & Co (P) Ltd, Kolkata
- Pratip Bhattacharya, Tata Consulting Engineers Ltd, Kolkata
- Pradyumna M, Independent Consultant (formerly with Geodesic Techniques, Bengaluru)