- An interactive window displaying a 3D CAD model, which provides a clear visualisation of the designed component.
- Creation of 3D CAD models that can be imported to generic CAD softwares.
- User-friendly input and output docs, with text-validated fields grouped according to the design flow.
- A text window for message display, that also suggests necessary changes if a trial design is found unsafe.
- Creation of a professional design report showing all necessary checks, design calculations as per IS 800:2007, and standard views of the designed component.
- Creation of 2D vector (and raster) images that can be used in a design report or class assignment.
- Selection of design preferences, considering different construction and detailing aspects, using a design preference toolbox.
- Video tutorials for multimedia learning on how to install and use Osdag.
- Sample design problems for training and testing purposes.